MGB door handles

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB door handles
From: F.vanDalen@LR.TUDelft.NL (Dalen)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 95 17:01:06 +0200
As to the door handle problem I replied to earlier: I hadn't realised the
window might be in the way when tightening the locking nut! Sorry about that.
I did mine half a year ago when rebuilding after a respray, but probably
had the windows out when putting the door handles back on. Still, with
the window all the way up, I expect you will be able to get to the locking nut
from below by reaching through the hole in the door underneath the trimming.
Removing the trimming is easy, just take care not to break the plastic bezels
surrounding the handles on the inside.

Good luck

Frank van Dalen

'69 MGB