argh!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: argh!
From: ROG- <ST931244@PIP.CC.BRANDEIS.EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 15:30:11 -0400 (EDT)
well, it's beautiful and sunny out... the perfect weather to put the top down
and go for a drive... IF MY CAM GEAR WAS HERE!!! anyone in the general boston
area have a double row cam gear that they wouldn't mind getting rid of? i need
it as soon as possible because i'm going batty without my B! by the way, it's a
'73 mgb. anyone, please help! you can call me at (617) 736-5274. it's a
friend'sphone line, but i'm room sitting for her for the week, so it will
change on
sunday. PLEASE help!!!

rog-

by the way, does any one know of any drawbacks to changing my rocker cover to
one of the alloy ones in the moss catalog? they don't come with a crankase
breather, but mine already had the smog stuff removed. any info would also be
greatly appreciated.

rog- again.