Re: MGB Hydraulics

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Hydraulics
From: Allen.Bachelder@vt.edu (Allen Bachelder)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 11:59:00 -0400
As for the DOT 5, I have been using it in my MGA for several years now and I
have experienced all the problems described the past couple of days.  I still
prefer silicon for the sole reason that it won't eat my paint!

Mark Dement
'35 PA
'59 MGA

This is beginning to sound like "you pay your money and you take your
choice".  So, if DOT 5 is going to leak somewhere along the line, how is it
affected by driving vs storage.  The '73 BGT I'm working on will definitely
be a driver.

Thanks, all, for your suggestions.
Allen

Allen H. Bachelder, Associate Professor of Trumpet
                                         =iii=<
Department of Music, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA 24061-0240
E-mail: Allen.Bachelder@vt.edu, Phone: 703-231-6713,  Fax 703-231-5034