Re: Tan Interior Parts

To: laird@iotek.ns.ca (laird bolt)
Subject: Re: Tan Interior Parts
From: Tim Dziechowski <timd@hitu.enet.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 95 13:34:36 EDT
Liard Bolt (laird@iotek.ns.ca) wrote:
I am having problems finding some Tan/Biscuit interior parts.
Specifically, I am looking for:

 Trim-Furflex (Weatherstrip around door that has tan vinyl trim for the
interior)
 Door Check Strap (Tan vinyl strap that stops the door hinges from scaring the
body)

I had the same problem.  Was able to get both items from

Brit Tek  (was Foreign Parts Unlimited, in Somerville, MA)
12 Palmenter Rd. Unit C3
or PO Box 1002
Londonderry, NH  03053
(800) 255-5883 or (603) 437-1584

Also tough to find was a matching cover for the trim piece on top of the inner
doors.  I used a vinyl kit designed for an MGB and cut it down for my Midget.

I know that Brit-Tek's supplier for this was MG International (read the side
of the box), so if you can find a .ca dealer who can order from them, you may
save on duty and shipping.

good luck,
timd@hitu.enet.dec.com  (Tim Dziechowski - '79 Midget)