re: Steel Wheels faspec's #

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Steel Wheels faspec's #
From: laner@teleport.com (Lane Rollins)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 10:55:28 -0700
> There is also FASPEC in the Pacific North
>>       West somewhere, sorry, I don't have their number handy.
>
>FASPEC'S phone #  is 1-800-547-8788 or 503-232-1232

There is a good chance that all of the used parts that FASPEC has will be
boxed up and sent back to England. They also have a stock of obscure NOS
stuff, but that may already be packed up...  Most of the stuff they have is
for MG's but you will find other makes & models floating around. They have
a good supply of B doors, MGA Coupe doors, just a couple for A, various
carbs. Down in the heavy metal basement there are a lot of blocks, heads,
diffs (no 4.55, 4.10, maybe a couple 4.30), axles, front end bits. Upstairs
you can find heaters ( A, B, & Spridget), dashes ( A Coupe & Roadster, B ),
windshield bits, used wiring harnesses. There are a few T series parts up
in the attic.

Usual disclaimer here... I have no financial connection to this company,
but I have bought parts (new & used) from them on many occasions.

Lane