Re: Whitesides in the rain

To: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu, luthy@cesd.servtech.com
Subject: Re: Whitesides in the rain
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrington.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 08:10:23 -0400
> I've a tip for you and anyone else that cares. Buy a
> bottle of RAIN-X. I know that it is expen$ive but the $tuff work$ great!!

I use rain-x on my daily driver. You do have to keep reapplying every
two to three weeks because the wipers start to 'smear' the water on the
window. If you do use it put it on all the exterior glass. My wife
won't let me put it on her windshield because of the aforementioned
smearing but wants it on the windows and mirrors.

It is nice to only need intermittent or slow wipers even in heavy rain.

- -Mark Jurras

    = =o&o