MGB Seat Kit

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Seat Kit
From: Scott Hower <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 95 16:30:34 EDT
Fellow MG friends-

During their last sale, my wife bought me the interior-in-a-box
kit from Victoria British for my 73 MGB.  FWIW, this is a nice
kit, it includes just about everything you need to retrim an MGB:
molded carpet, panel set, upholstery, seat foams and webs, headrests
and door top caps (wood and all-not just covers), shift gaitor
Everything but weather stripping.  On to my situation...

The seats in my B are navy blue and are still in great
shape; hence I do not need to use the seat upholstery.

V/B will not exchange the set for other parts (not even for half
of what they retail the set for) so if anyone needs an MGB seat
kit read on:

MGB Seat upholstery kit, made in England, black vinyl, grain
pattern is correct for 70-72; but they will fit any 70-80 MGB.
Victoria British sells this seat kit alone for $249.
Make me an offer or an interesting trade...

Scott Hower
howersl@ttown.apci.com