[no subject]

To: mgs@autox.team.net
From: "Eric Storey" <eric_storey@mail.mba.wfu.edu>
Date: 9 May 1995 14:59:24 -0500
I'm looking for some suggestions on good MG literature.  I am in the process
of looking for a nice MGB to purchase.  I would like to do some research
first so that I know what I'm buying.  Is there a good book which describes
the specifications for different model years including chasis and engine ID
numbers.  I'm looking for information like 'which model years had the
overdrive transmission option?' or 'on what models can I expect to find wire
wheels?' I'm trying to make sure that I don't buy a car that's been pieced
together from many different cars.

If anyone can suggest a book name, author, and publisher, I would be most
thankful.

Eric Storey
Eric_Storey@mail.mba.wfu.edu