Re: Re: SU vs Weber

To: MGS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Re: Re: SU vs Weber
From: VRHS43A@prodigy.com (MR JOHN H TWIST)
Date: Tue, 09 May 1995 22:53:23 EDT
Mr A B Bonds has written about SUs and Weber carbs.  I have not seen the
extent of the communications, but in a note several days ago Mr Bonds made
note of his colourtune showing the mixtures are correct.  It is my
experience that the charts provided with the colourtune tool demand a BLUE
flame, when, in fact, the MG idles best with an ORANGE flame.  I do not use
the colourtune myself, and have experiemented with it only twice -- but
those were my findings.  GO FOR THE RED!!  John Twist