Richmond car show... MGs?, Triumphs? What..

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Richmond car show... MGs?, Triumphs? What..
From: Joanne Hershfield / Jim Fink <hershfld@email.unc.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 22:49:16 -0400 (EDT)
Anyone in the Richmond club who can differentiate the Car show coming up
next weekend from the MG ON THE GREEN Virginia Brit car day in September?

Is this next event an all british show, MG show, Triumph only, I forget
what the original details I heard about it were.. probably in OLD Cars Mag.

Oh, My daugther (11) looked at the B&W picture of the MG-F in a recent
issue of OLD CARS, the British car issue..!! ... I showed it to her
saying oh Gillian look, heres a picture of the new MG... She responded
very quickly... "THAT's NOT AN MG !" well there you have it......

Thought others may chuckle as I did.....

TTFN

Jim Fink
'69 MGB
'71 MGB