Re: Top (was Signal lites)

To: Allen.Bachelder@vt.edu, jtilton@vt.edu
Subject: Re: Top (was Signal lites)
From: ALESiegel@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 00:51:12 -0400
Yes - on the two MGB's ('63 and '73) i have owned, the top is glued on the
rearmost frame crossmember. My '63 had the flolding (not removable) top, and
it was different than the later. I fold them the same, though. Collapse the
frame, holding the fabric away from the metal; then fold the quarter lights
over on the large window, and fold it down into the well. You can leave the
window stretched out on the battery cover ledge, or fold it up and secure
with the straps. Is there a right way to do it?
Alan Siegel