front end mgb

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: front end mgb
From: AIRHEDRZ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 20:22:34 -0400
greetings, previously i wrote about a distinct CLUNK of a noise my 72B makes
when coming to a stop.  a friend and bugeye owner mentioned that it might be
the wire wheels/hubs that could have some play in them which would ause said
CLUNK.  I jacked up the front end and had someone apply the brakes while i
tried to turn the front wheels. sure enough there is enough play in the front
hubs that causes the CLUNK.  is there a question here???  yes there is.  what
do i do now??? what are my options.  any help/suggestions are always
appreciated.  Thanks

Robert Zirpolo
72mgb