Re: Midget with Rabies?

To: "Ramm, Andy" <ARAMM@tbgi-sv.usa.com>
Subject: Re: Midget with Rabies?
From: Mike Gigante <mg@godzilla.cgl.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 24 May 1995 10:30:42 +1000
I'm behind on mail so you may already have an answer. It sure sounds like
head gasket to me.

BTW, I'd get any leaks fixed, even little ones. The fine water spray can
get onto the distributor cap and cause misfires that will drive you crazy
(when you stop and look under the bonnet, the spray will have dried and
the engine will probably rev fine argh). The telltale is signs of dried brown
water near the cap or near the hose joints.

Mike

Mike Gigante                    Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
3D interactive graphics, Virtual Reality, british sports cars, and wine
http://godzilla.cgl.rmit.edu.au/mg/         mg@godzilla.cgl.rmit.edu.au