Re: MGS FAQ and TD Parts Sources?

To: Ed Burkett <burkett@BBN.COM>
Subject: Re: MGS FAQ and TD Parts Sources?
From: "Thomas E. Britt" <rasputin@gate.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 1995 00:08:55 -0400 (EDT)
Ed, I have a 52 TD also. Moss is still your best supply place, but there
are a couple of others: "The Classic MG Shop" is one. That's P.O. Box
2083, Tallahassee, FL 32316-2083. There is a guy in Georgia also, but I
will have to look him up. Most of theser have "fair" prices, but there
are not many "deals" for a TD unless you know someone who needs to sell a
part--at least in my experience. Good luck, and let me know. Tom Britt

rasputin@gate.net

                  The future is not what it used to be...

        Look Busy!!!        (       _ +++_
                            |        /   \