Price of shocks

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Price of shocks
From: Laird Bolt <laird@iotek.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 May 1995 17:24:51 -0300
Regarding the price of lever arm shocks versus tube, although I cannot quote
the price of tube shocks.  I did purchase two new lever arm shocks
for my Midget (Armstrong made the shocks) for CDN$64 (roughly US$45).
I purchased them from Obsolete Automotive in Pt. Edward, Ontario.
This price was considerably better then the sale price that Vic Brit
offered in their Spring 1995 catalogue.  They are installed and currently
working well.

Laird Bolt
1980 Midget

p.s. all this talk about the high cost of gas in the States makes me jealous
I only wish it was that cheap here in Nova Scotia.