re: Midget 1500 heat shield

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Midget 1500 heat shield
From: GARYCINE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 May 1995 20:51:52 -0400
To Benjamin who is looking for a Midget 1500 carburettor heat shield,

I had to replace the carburettor heat shield on my Midget 1500 a few years
ago.  However, I have the single Zenith Stromberg carburettor.  I recall that
it was very hard to find and I was warned to be careful with it becase they
were rare.  I think mine came from Victoria British.

In your search you might also try Brown and Gammons in the U.K.  I have been
to their shop and they stock quite a large number of parts.  They are at 011
44 1462 490049.   Their address is 18 High Street, Baldock, Herts. SG7 6AS.

If you talk to Ron Gammons tell him Gary Watson said "Hello".

Good luck,
Gary
1977 Midget 1500
1948 MGTC basket case