Solenoid Problems?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Solenoid Problems?
From: aeadam@ic.net (Anthony Adamowicz)
Date: Tue, 30 May 95 07:50 WET DST
Howdy All:

I am new at owning an MG and new at working on them.  I had a problem that
when I went to start the car all I would get is one click and nothing.  I
figured this was either the starter or the solenoid.  The solenoid was
cheaper so I opted for it first.  Problem is now that I have put the new
solenoid on I do not even get the click or even any power at all.  Do I by
chance have a bad solenoid or is it possible I could have put it on upside
down?  Help help please help.

Thanks

Tony
---
asl@ic.net

Internet connectivity provided by ICNET: +1 (313)998-0090