Re: Radio Converter

To: TRIFARI@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radio Converter
From: MarvinCX2@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 03:18:57 -0400
Do you really want to risk your stereo system to faulty insulation?
At least on early cars, there is a metal dash, and ground all around!
This is a chance I would not take, and my local high end auto audio
shop didn't want to either (although they said they would, but it would
take some extra time...ie money).  Converting the whole car is not
that difficult, especially if you have an early enough car to not have
an electric tach.

To whom it may concern, it's your car, you decide what your risk
factor is.

Phil Bates
67 MGB negative ground converted!
75 Jag XJ12C