MGB & MIDGET PARTS FOR SALE

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB & MIDGET PARTS FOR SALE
From: Carolyn Lovas <lmclovas@LMC.Ericsson.SE>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 09:38:36 -0400
Hi everyone,

I just subscribed to this mailing list and was wondering if anyone was
interested in any used B and Midget parts.

My boyfriend has been working on these cars as a hobby for a long time,
he has alot of parts from all different years of cars for sale, they are
all in good condition and very reasonably priced. He is also very
knowledgable on the subject so I sure he would be happy to help you out
also.  The parts are getting harder and harder to come by these days.  He
has not access to the net yet at this office, so I am sending out this
mail for him.

Thanks
Carolyn