re:rockers + lever shocks

To: BOB FULLER <rafuller@ais.net>
Subject: re:rockers + lever shocks
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1995 14:33:16 -0400 (EDT)
Bob,

You said something about good shocks (lever type) that
you would recommend instead of some tube shock improvements.

I have seen many ads in the British "Practical Classics
Magazine" selling the original(?) lever shocks for reasonable
money. I am a bit confused since there are some trashy cheap
reproductions also on the market one should avoid.
Nowadays the lever shocks are also sold by Monroe, I think.

What good brands could you recommend? Or should I just jump under
my Midget and read what it was equipped with?

Thanks for sharing your experience with me (us) on the net.

Cheers,
        Gus