Re: Pollution equipment and the modern anarchist

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pollution equipment and the modern anarchist
From: jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 1995 21:20:36 +0600
In all this discussion, there's one potential solution nobody's mentioned.
Granted, it may be a long shot, but here's my idea:

Buy and old B and use the car number/VIN plate to replace the one on your
post-pollution control car.  Presto!  You've got a shiny "1965" MGB that
looks amazingly similar to a 1980 MGB, a "1980" MGB that you can send to the
crusher, and nobody should give a damn what you've got under the hood.

Plausible?  Traceable?  Legal?  Ya got me, but I'm gonna start combing
junkyards.
--
Jay Tilton
jtilton@vt.edu