For Sale - '67 MGB-GT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: For Sale - '67 MGB-GT
From: laner@teleport.com (Lane Rollins)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 14:13:39 -0700
'67 MGB-GT - $1850
Newer White Paint
Wire wheels with eared knock-offs
One of two years made with original metal dash

I bought this car about a month ago and havn't done much with it (trying to
get TF ready for trip to the GoF in ventura). The engine seems to be in
good shape, the compression is within a couple of pounds of a 140 on all
cylinders, once warm the oil pressure runs about 50lbs. Has a home-made
white interior (YUK).

Why am I selling it? A few days a go a friend with a '67 with an overdrive
transmition decided to sell the his and I would like to purchase it.

The car is in Milwaukie, Oregon a suburb of Portland.

Home phone (503) 654-2870
Work phone (503) 666-4545x243