Re: Be a Radio Converter not ...

To: Johnmowog@aol.com
Subject: Re: Be a Radio Converter not ...
From: TRIFARI@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 1995 01:08:12 -0400
John--I'm dropping out of this thread before we hit the Guiness Book.  Please
don't misunderstand my position on all this. I do not use or
recommend converters, or positive ground systems in LBCs and strongly
advocate that all cars be converted. My B is already neg ground, and I long
ago converted my 55 Healey.  I don;t think converters are a wise choice, and
I beleive that the second-battery alternatives proposed are ungainly.
 Conversion is straightforward and is decscribed in good detail in the Moss B
catalog. -- John Trifari  1980 MGB  1955 Healey