Re: LBC Meet Bowie Maryland

To: Eric Storey <eric_storey@mail.mba.wfu.edu>
Subject: Re: LBC Meet Bowie Maryland
From: Chip Old <fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 1995 01:27:44 -0400 (EDT)
On 16 Jun 1995, Eric Storey wrote:

> Can anyone provide me with some specific information on a British Car meet
> that is being held in Bowie Maryland on June 25?  I will be flying through
> Baltimore that Sunday and would certainly like to go to the meet if possible.

18th Annual British Car Day
Sponsored by the Chesapeake Chapter, New England MG 'T' Register

Sunday, June 25, 1995 (rain or shine)
Allen Pond Park, Bowie, Maryland

Field opens at 8:30 AM.  Judging begins at Noon.  Last year we had about
900 cars, 4,000 people, huge vendor area, great food.

Allen Pond Park is on Northview Drive, which is off of Md 197 between
US 50 and US 301.

Spectator admission:  $1.00
Parking:  $1.00
Car Entrants:  $15.00 at the gate