MG CAR CLUB OF TORONTO 40th ANNIVERSARY.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG CAR CLUB OF TORONTO 40th ANNIVERSARY.
From: Keith Holdsworth <holdswo@io.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 1995 09:33:29 -0400 (EDT)
The MG Car Club of Toronto will be celebrating its 40th Anniversary at
Stratford,Ontario from July 6th-9th based at the Festival Inn, Stratford.
This weekend is open to all MG enthusiasts and we especially welcome our
US friends. This event wont be as big as MG Canada 92 but will be just
as enjoyable.For registration details call Ron Spraggett at 905 457 0295 or
our 24 Hour MG Hotline at 416 533 MGMG or e-mail me at holdswo@io.org
                           Keith Holdsworth.