Re: investment advice sought

To: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: investment advice sought
From: Johnmowog@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 1995 02:17:16 -0400
Lucas just won the contract to supply all the electrics for Volkswagon (!)
IMHO and I am just a layman, they are a good company regardless of how much
we may joke and curse. Lots of defense contracts are in their pocket, which
may be a liability with the relative demise of the "red menace"
As far as how the pros on the market view the company, that is a question
that often has Very little to do with the company's value or product itself.
After all, I use and love Borland products, and they own the upscale database
market and many programming niches,, but their stock is at about 9, after it
was in the 80s 3 years ago.............