Re: Fuel injected B

To: Jay Tilton <jtilton@vt.edu>
Subject: Re: Fuel injected B
From: Joanne Hershfield/Jim Fink <hershfld@email.unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 20:19:54 -0400 (EDT)
> I just got the June issue of British Car.  Is anybody else out there feeling
> a bit giddy over next issue's tech article on throwing a fool injection
> system on a B?  >:)  (fiendish grin)

YUP, that;s why I bought the issue at the newstand last weekend....!!  GRIN..

Who's first..?

Guess it means Two Turbo's or just one if it will fit...? Guess I need to
read the article now.. instead of sitting here...

and the MGF article thrown in to boot...... Garsh....

Jim
Three B's, key to dependable transportation..!