Low LBC content (a query)

To: brit-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Low LBC content (a query)
From: TJ Noto <tj@giant.sbay.ftp.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 95 08:03:20 EDT
Sorry for the mass-blasting, but a few years ago someone on one of
these lists told me about a list for BMW's.  I'm hoping that someone
(or any someone) still knows about it.

Does anyone know the address or name of the list for BMW automobiles?
I couldn't do a Yahoo! on it this morning so I thought I'd ask here.

ObBritish content:
seen and drooled over at the recent Stanford Concours D'Elegance.

67 420 Jaguar 4speed w/od-$11,000
66 Ferrari 330 GTC (original owner)-$35,000!!! Ok so it's not British

Mid sixties Aston Martin DB6 with license plates that read "spy car"
which brings me to my trivia question for the day.

What kind of car did James Bond drive in the Books?  hint, it was NOT
an Aston Martin.

Cheers,
TJ
tj noto         palo alto       ca      usa
1966 mgb
"Once again Yankee ingenuity triumphs over British craftsmanship"