Re: Fuel Injection for the B

Subject: Re: Fuel Injection for the B
From: John Van Valkenburgh <jvan@nando.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 14:37:01 -0400 (EDT)
I don't know guys...  I really do tend to lean towards using an old IBM
system (like the system 360).  They used EBCDIC which is sort of the
Withworth of binary codes.  I guess that would make ASCII sort of like
National Course and ANSI like Metric...

And for data entry, what better than the 029 keypunch?  It makes about
the same noise as my valvetrain.

And for the "slightly different" Lucas effect, I could use a "Current
Loop" instead of standard RS-232.

'Course there is the obvious argument that the MG should use an old
system which is programmed in OCTAL...   think about it...

          0
       ________
   7  /     _  \  1
          4