Re: MG Tranny

To: jmel@netcom.com
Subject: Re: MG Tranny
From: David Hall <dhall@hp-vcd.vcd.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 95 14:27:05 PDT
Jim...

That was originally my post, and actually, a friend of mine who
has a 70's BMW did this.  I am not sure of the effect on MG's.  However,
while I was perusing the manual, I did find:

"Anti-friction additives must not be used in the gearbox or overdrive"

I was going to put some synthetic 5/50W in it, but I chickened out, and
just added some normal 20/50W.

Dave Hall
dhall@vcd.hp.com