Re: Used switch n' plug

To: Nick Benson <grayoak@holly.colostate.edu>
Subject: Re: Used switch n' plug
From: Alan Wilson <awilson@basenet.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 1995 11:54:40 -0500 (CDT)
>                       *  *  *  *  *  *  *
>
> Anyone out "there" have a used heater fan switch in working order for a
> '78 Midget that they wouod like to sell or swap? (I'm about 99% certain

No, I don't have a working one, but I would appreciate it if you would
tell me how to get it out to repair.  (I had the thing out once and
cleaned it up, but can't seem to recall how to do it again -- perhaps my
hands have gotten fatter and I can't quite get a hand there any more <grin>)
Are the 'ears' on the top/bottom or the sides??

Thanks
Alan