MGB freebies...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB freebies...
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 1995 14:14:11 -0400 (EDT)
I cleaned the garage this weekend and found some
parts that I bought for my B's restoration that I
did not need to use:

        RH door bottom repair panel
        RH B-post repair panel
        about 1ft inner fender channel w/welded nuts

These are new panels purchased from Sp*cial Int*rest.
If anyone needs/wants these, they are yours for the
cost of shipping ( token beer fund donations or parts
trades also accepted ).

   Scott Hower  --> howersl@ttown.apci.com
   Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.             'Managing programmers
   7201 Hamilton Blvd Trexlertown, PA      is like trying to herd cats'
   (610) 481-2646                                      --Anonymous