Re: Ignition Problems

To: Mgtd51@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ignition Problems
From: Keith Holdsworth <holdswo@io.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 1995 12:57:18 -0400 (EDT)
Is the 51TD registered with the New England T Register? The Register
maintains a database of all pre-war and T types. Each car is given a
Register serial number,my TF is no 2820 for instance,and the numbers are
up in the 11000 range now.This way as cars change ownership the cars
whereabouts is always known because we are only at best the temporary
custodians of these fine historic machines.The only right that I have
for the the privilige of owning our car is the right to spend large
amounts of money and time on the car.
                     Keith Holdsworth.
          MG Car Club of Toronto. 416 533 MGMG