Anybody in Montreal?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Anybody in Montreal?
From: DANIELS@LMSBVX.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, daniels@tamu.edu)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 10:19:08 -0500 (CDT)
If any of you are in Montreal and want to see the face of a Texas SOL, I'm
arriving there Saturday (22nd) and will be there all week.  Drop me a note
and I can call when I arrive next weekend.

I hope to make it to the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts for the exhibit
"Masterpieces in Motion: A Century of Automobile Design", featuring "some
50 of the most fascinating cars created in the past one hundred years."

ANY TAKERS?

Lee M. Daniels   Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding   Texas A&M
 daniels@tamu.edu            (409) 845-3726          Fax (409) 845-9351
 '74 TR6  '77 MGB