BritFest, Schen. NY - dinner (X-ALL)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: BritFest, Schen. NY - dinner (X-ALL)
From: Silikal@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 18:14:52 -0400
(Sorry if you won't be in the area, but this is the only way to
let everyone involved know.)

Hello fellow SOL'ers,

Okay, it looks like we have a reasonable amount of interest in
getting SOL'ers together this weekend during the BritFest '95
show in Schenectady, NY.  I propose we have dinner at the
TGIFriday's in Albany on Sunday after the show.  We can all
caravan over, and being a Sunday, service _should_ be better
than a Sat. night (the other option).  The awards will probably
be given around 3:30 - 4:00, so we'll probably be at Friday's by
about 4:30.

Directions to TGIFriday's:
Rte. 87(The Northway) south to end in Albany. (Western Ave.)
Turn left, go about 0.2 miles, turn left into first shopping center.
Friday's is on your left.

Dave Williamson (silikal@aol.com)  Spits in bits