Re: Re.: MGA 1600 timing, vacuum advance

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re.: MGA 1600 timing, vacuum advance
From: KARL_BEST@novell.com@novell.com
Date: ,
        with Novell_GroupWise; Wed, 19 Jul 1995 21:14:24 -0600
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 10:35:27 -0600
From: KARL_BEST@novell.com  (Karl Best)
To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA: Bargain or Bust? -Reply

>>> A. B. Bonds <ab@vuse.vanderbilt.edu> 06/27/95 09:38am >>>
>> Note that from what you describe, it will still cost $3-$4000 to get the
car close to right, even if you do most of the work yourself.>>

Agreed. When I bought my '57 MGA the PO had done a beautiful paint
job, the engine was newly rebuilt, and all the major pieces were there,
so I thought I just had to put the thing together. $2500 later it's running
and on the road, but I still have to do the interior.

-Karl