Re: Hello, radios for MGBs?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hello, radios for MGBs?
From: Deborah Buckle <dbuckle@zeus.gs.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 09:25:58 -0700
Greetings,
I purchased my "B" with a cassette player installed in the glove box.  It's
actually an excellent idea as the glove box locks and no one is the wiser to
the equipment in the car.  I'm also running a crappy "Mitsubishi" am/fm
radio which I'm planning on replacing with a removable face decent stereo.
I'm assuming we'll have no problem installing it in the designated space,
but it sounds like we may get a surprise or two!
Anyway, that's just another suggestion to consider.

Cheeers!

Deborah Buckle
End User Analyst, ISB (dbuckle@zeus.gs.gov.bc.ca)
'73 MGB

"Opinions expressed above are my own & do not reflect those of my employers."
Blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda...