Re: Information re: MG 1100cc sedan circa 1967

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Information re: MG 1100cc sedan circa 1967
From: mgreenin@ix.netcom.com (MARC GREENING)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 22:59:20 -0700
You wrote:

>> Does anyone out there have any information on the MG 1100cc sedan
brought
>> out in the sixties? Apparently the above-mentioned vehicle was a
rebadged
>> 1100cc Morris with a different front and interior. Were these
vehicles sold
>> only in the UK, or were they exported to other countries?
>>
>> Regards,
>>         pauletc
>>

>Here in San Diego, CA, I own 2 '63's and a '65, all running.  What do
you
>want to know?
>
>Denise Thorpe
>thorpe@kegs.saic.com

Sorry I'm so late in putting in my $.02 ...
Also in San Diego, I have a '68 Austin America, in mid-rebuild. And
another ready to give up it's oneness to the benefit of others. Plus
parts galore.

Ask anything, I know the right answer because I did it wrong the first
time.

 marc greening
 san diego, ca
 '68 Austin America