Fixing Ragtops

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fixing Ragtops
From: James Harrison <james@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 95 10:00:25 BST
I had good results on my Stag simply glueing bits of similar material
behind the splits. I used Evo-Stik - an impact adhesive commonly available
over here. I never quite got round to the stitching and fould no problems
although the hood was quite old (as I guess yours is) and didn't get
stretched quite as tight as a new fresh one would.

Anyway, it's summer over here now so who cares about a few drips every now
and then?

have fun,
  cheers,
    james
--

     James Harrison
     Hewlett Packard Laboratories, Bristol, UK.