RE: Cleaning brake lines

To: MGS <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cleaning brake lines
From: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 95 15:42:00 PDT
Bob -

Replace them! The cost of new lines cannot compare with the effort of trying
to clean out old lines - what with the inevitable rust that has accumulated.
Be sure to retain the old ends, however, for on most T types and earlier
cars these were BSF or BSP threads. Modern replacements won't work.

Regards,
Lew Palmer
lew.palmer@uci.com