RE: 1) Shopping for a TC 2) DBTBD Notice

To: MGS <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1) Shopping for a TC 2) DBTBD Notice
From: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 95 08:22:00 PDT

  1) Shopping for a TC.

A friend of a friend is looking for a complete, nice TC.  I'm not sure, but
get the feeling he isn't really looking for a project car, but looking for
one that's done, that's built, and that's ready to be driven and enjoyed and
maintained but that's already gone through the restoration process.  Price
isn't a problem for this buyer (must be nice...)
=============================
We're not in the Bay Area, it it's not a TC, but a member of the local T
register has two cars for sale:

1) A 1939 MG TB, less that 1000 miles on a ground-up professional
restoration. Biscuit interior on red body.

2) A 1933 MG L1, older original restoration, strong runner, featured in
Rivers Fletcher's book, ex Kenneth Baer.

Your choice $29,000. Call Bob Figenskau (612) 935-7909.

Regards,
Lew Palmer
lew.palmer@uci.com