Fwd: MG Owners in Sydney Area

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: MG Owners in Sydney Area
From: Alan Tong <alan@picotech.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 1995 10:30:39 GMT
Two UK MG owners will be on holiday in Australia from the 6th Sept through to
the 27th.  (I have to be back by the 28th as my new MGF is being delivered
then!).

Between us we have several midgets and MGBs, so if there are any MG club
meetings or classic car events during this time we would love to attend.

Also if you have any suggestions of where to visit, (we will spend the first
week in Sydney visiting friends but have no real plans after this) please let
me
know.

Regards
Alan Tong.
"Who's General Failure & why's he reading my disk?"