Re: For the MG obsessed only

To: mgs@autox.team.net, nvenn@mpc-uk.com (Neil Venn)
Subject: Re: For the MG obsessed only
From: SCHLINING.M.W-_at_BALT.PO.017@smtpgty.bwi.wec.com
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 95 09:06:52 EST
     To All

     Old Speckled Hen was a brewery in Abingdon-on-Thames and sold their
     "eggs" in kegs and bottles.  I suspect that some of the best design
     work was done over a pint.  I have never had the opertunity to taste
     the brew.  Does anyone know where it avaliable in the States?

     Abingdon was a close town very much attached to the MG factory.  Even
     the brewery advertisement had the MG logo on it.

     Marty Schlining
     57 MGA Coupe
     75 MGB