Letter to CU (was: Fram oil filters sure do suck)

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Letter to CU (was: Fram oil filters sure do suck)
From: jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 14:28:43 +0600
Forgive me spreading this discussion to the BritCar list in addition to the
MG list, but I feel it's become a topic of interest to everybody.

I wrote:

>>Hmm.  How long ago was [the Consumer Reports article on oil filters]?
It's >>possible that Fram has changed something

JAMES <JBMYERS@msuvx2.memphis.edu> wrote:

>The report was long ago enough for me to have no idea when it was, best guess
>is 3 years ago. Sounds like a letter to CU is a good idea. Shall we encourage
>other SOLs to write also?

Wonderful idea.  Perhaps some kind SOL would draft a letter and attach the
names of everybody who agrees (obtaining real signatures would be
impractical).  Save time and postage for all but one person.  Any takers, or
do I get the duty since I brought it up?
--
Jay Tilton     | vt <> Vermont.  vt = Virginia Tech.
jtilton@vt.edu | .sig subject to change without notice