Wow! Thanks!

To: mgs@autox.team.net (mg)
Subject: Wow! Thanks!
From: Graham Knight <graham@disr.den.mmc.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 95 10:48:52 MDT
Hi folks,
        Thank you all for the responses to my post yesterday. Clearly
i have found an great forum. :)

        I found the fuel pump, gave it a few solid raps with a light hammer
as recommended, and it jumped into life! :) And spilled gas
all over the garage floor :(. Looks like i need new seals all around
on the carbs. I ordered a rebuild kit - poured a little oil in the
spark plug holes, gonna rebuild the carbs, then the brakes, then
the clutch - dont worry folks, it ain't going anywhere without
some good brakes - particularly if i do the clutch last :). I think
the clutch problem is strictly hydraulic, at least i'm hoping....

        Question on the brakes. Can the front disc brake calipers be
rebuilt sucessfully? I've had trouble with calipers on other
cars i've had - should i just work on replacing them? I'm not
completely sure they need it, but i think it's probably a good guess.

        Thanks again to everyone who answered my original post.

        Cheers!
                Graham

--
Graham Knight           graham@disr.den.mmc.com                   303-977-7085