Help! 45DCOE for sale???

To: "'MG List Server'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help! 45DCOE for sale???
From: Ian Harris <mgstuff@sywell.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 21:51:17 +-100
Hi,

I have just finished what started off a leasurely project building
a tuned 1950cc B series to replace my current engine.  However due
to the terminal decline of the current engine the urgency of the
new one has increased some what! :-(

The only lump that i'm waiting for now is a Weber 45DCOE (i have a
manifold).  Does anyone (preferably in the uk) have one or know of
a second hand one for sale at a sensible price?

Also, as its a *brand new* engine I would like to get a few miles
in to free it up before pointing it a dyno.  Does anyone know what
jets I should start off with on a 1950, flowed head/manifold, tubular
extractor exhaust, large inlet valves, fast road CAM, lightened
flywheel, tuned Aldon distributer?

Thanks
Ian