Re: greasing nipples

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: greasing nipples
From: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe)
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 95 12:17:20 PDT
> On Wed, 16 Aug 1995, Neil Venn wrote:
> > herself.  It was on her advice that I started greasing my nipples, they
> > had been neglected for years but they feel much better now, thank you.
>
> !!!!!!!

My least favorite automotive expression has always been "bleed nipple"
-- especially when people talk about putting a wrench on one and
cracking it open.  The alternative, "bleed screw" is not much better.

Obligatory lbc content: MGB pistons make great business card holders.
The space between the wrist (gudgeon) pin mounts is the same size as
the height of a business card and about fifty fit in there.

Denise Thorpe
thorpe@kegs.saic.com