Tach Wiring

Subject: Tach Wiring
From: Visual Productions <visprod@whc.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 95 22:32:29 MDT
I've been *slowly* fixing my 77B. One item I can't seem to ever get
to work is the tachometer. I know it is not as important as getting
the front suspension fixed, but it should be easy.

There are 3 wires coming from the back. I think one is supposed to go
to the coil - according to the wiring diagram. Continuity tests show
this wire is faulty. Even after using a temporary wire to connect the
two ends, still nothing.

My question - where do the other 2 wires go? A green one and a red
with white stripe? The green seems to be connected to nearly every
other green wire in the dash according to a continuity tester. Is
this the instrument light?

Thanks!

Brian Wancho            |     visprod@whc.net
Visual Productions      |     http://www.whc.net/visprod