I want to be a Wrenching Woman!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: I want to be a Wrenching Woman!
From: zurf@emi.net (Sharon Zurflieh)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 09:22:34 -0400
I've done minor work on cars before -- I once took apart and cleaned
out the carburetor on a Datsun, and have replaced a couple of
alternators in my day -- but I've become lazy in the last five
years, and have gotten out of wrenching shape.  Can anybody suggest
an easy tune-up project (with instructions) for my '79 B?  I have a
nice big garage full of tools at my disposal.  I'd prefer a project
that will not render the car undriveable, although I do have the son
of a Mercedes mechanic to pick up the pieces if disaster strikes.
Reply at your own risk, for I *will* ask lots of stupid questions. : P

Sharon Zurflieh                              zzzzzzz  "MEAT!!!"
zurf@emi.net                                    zz     -- Kowalski
http://www.emi.net/~zurf/index.html            zz      (Ren & Stimpy regular)
                                             zzzzzzz