Lucas Strikes again!

To: "'mgnews'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lucas Strikes again!
From: "Henrich, Dave" <dhenrich@mseng2.waterloo.NCR.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 95 08:44:00 PDT
Fellow MGers
Been having this intermittent problem on my 79 B. While driving (this has
happened twice in the last 2 weeks) I notice that the Tach, fuel guage, temp
gauge all stop working and drop to zero! Also the signals stop working.
After a minute or so of driving they all return to life and all is well
again. I suspect a loose connection somewhere but not sure where to start?

BTW I've had the car for 2 months and basically have enjoyed trouble-free
driving (over 1000 miles) having great fun and hav'nt had the convertible
top up yet.

Any help on the above is appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave